Huynh Thanh Phong Photo Collection

 


Huynh Thanh Phong or popularly known as Philip Huynh is a model turn actor/singer in Vietnam. A product of French-Vietnamese blood no wonders this guy favored with an angelic face turning him to be an internet sensation nowadays. To be honest I only have little info of him but I don’t think those are needed when you see his hotness in his photos you are about to see here. This 22 years old stud is so stunning and very tempting to watch. I was star struck when I get a first glimpse of his very stunning photos that I even search for more to see. I must admit, he is one the most gorgeous face in modeling planet that I have ever seen. I can’t blame netizen people why they go gaga browsing his name on search button often like me.

Born in 1991, With a height of 178 cm, Philip Huynh is very noticeable in showbiz.






































Comments